Thursday 30 October 2008

Duck Quack hits the city.

So, this is me working through a few concepts. I'm loving the 'singing' frame that starts it all off. I'm worried that perhaps I've condensed a lot of narative into three frames. But then this is only concept art, right? I can keyframe this thing up later. You get the idea of what's going on. Duck Quack moves to the city. Woo! City! You'll recognize a few similar shapes that turned up in the Invaders strip. The clouds, for one. Anyway, I'm enjoying the dot shading and mixture between broad lines and fine lines... but more content is needed, and it's needed relatively soon! I want to see his struggle as experienced on the journey! How did he get here? What did he pack? Where's he from? Does this matter? Probably not, no, but it's my project, so you can keep your nose out of it. Go on! Get! Get outta here!

No comments: